NightMode8 Cydia Tweak: NightMode iOS 9.0.2 Cydia Theme for iPhone, iPad
I’m sure there are thousands upon thousands users exist in jailbreak community who surf their iPhone or iPad at night. Till now, most of them were using either Dreamboard themes or Winterboard themes to download and install night themes.
Winterboard theme was just an alternative and it can’t be useful system wide purpose. Then, how to get night mode theme or complete night mode system wide on iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPhone?
Fortunately, NightMode8 was updated for iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak that brings system wide night mode. But, there’s a catch, you need to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 and it is not possible without TaiG or PanGu jailbreak. Windows users can use TaiG iOS 9.0.2 for their iPhone to jailbreak. It would install “Jailbreak 9.0.2 + Cydia iOS 9.0.2”.
How to Install NightMode8 iOS 9.0.2
So, you jailbroke your iPhone. Okay. Now follow some simple steps to install this night mode Cydia tweak to get night theme…
- Open Cydia installer app on your iPhone.
- BigBoss repository has been added to Cydia by default.
- It would be hard to browse night mode tweak from BigBoss repo, so use search feature.
- Type “NightMode”, you’d see NightMode8 Cydia tweak.
- Tap on it and install. Reboot and done.
- You may have to enable night mode from settings.
Look, you can disable night mode any time you want from settings.app. If you wanna disable it, just open Settings.app and scroll down to “NightMode” and tap on it.
You can enable or disable Night mode anytime you want. If you need any help, leave a comment.